1. Please make sure you have downloaded the game from Google Play Store. We cannot guarantee a smooth performance if you have downloaded the game from unsupported stores.
2. Force stop the apps which are running in the background by going to Settings > Apps, swiping right to the Running tab, tapping the app, then tapping "Force Stop."
3. Make sure you have enough free space, and all unnecessary apps are deleted, by looking in Settings > Apps.
If it was not helpful, try to reinstall the game. Do not be afraid; you will not lose your progress if you follow these steps:
1. Write down your Player ID somewhere so our Support team can restore account manually if something goes wrong.
2. Make sure you are logged into your Google account and connect to your Facebook account before deleting the game.
3. Delete and reinstall I Am Hero from Google Play Store.
4. Launch it and complete the tutorial.
5. Navigate to Options and choose Connect to your Facebook.
If nothing helps, please contact us and provide the detailed info about your device and OS version, we will do our best to help.
The game is compatible with Android v.4.1 and higher.