After the maintenance period is over, you'll see a pop-up requesting that you update the game to continue playing. Please press the "Update" button and you'll be taken to the store where you can update Kawaii Home Design to the latest version.
If you don't see an "Update" button on the game's page inside the store, please try the following:
- Wait a little bit. The update itself is a complicated process that depends on the performance of the store's servers. Sometimes it takes a little longer to receive a new version.
- Check the list of available app updates in your store for the latest version. Sometimes, the update is hiding in there.
- Close the game app completely, open the store app, and try to findKawaii Home Design manually. Most of the time, this should mean you'll now be able to see the "Update" button there.
- As corny as it may sound, try to restart your device and repeat steps 2 and 3.
- Your device might be overwhelmed by temporary data, so we recommend clearing your store app's cache if all previous steps still haven't helped.
- And, of course, you can always reinstall the game. But, if you decide to do this, please make sure your progress has been saved in the cloud or on Facebook.
If you can't restore your progress or are still experiencing any other issues regarding this topic, we kindly ask you to drop us a line at email@example.com. We'll be glad to help!